DevFacto is an IT consulting company and we specialize in delivering full-cycle software solutions to our enterprise clients across North America, Europe, and the Middle East. We work with our clients to assist them with everything from planning and design, to implementation and support.
At DevFacto, we build a diverse array of solutions for our clients. We do not have a categorical one-size-fits-all approach. The ideal candidate for this role does not fit generic classifications – you are multi-faceted and you can adapt to the different needs of different projects and learn new technologies quickly.
DevFacto is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join our team!
Candidates should be skilled in three key areas which are useful for most projects. These consist of technical knowledge, ability to interface with customers and culture fit.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013, and complementing technologies
- Experience building custom Master Pages in SP 2010, 2013
- Experience in developing web-based applications using SharePoint technologies
- Strong understanding of programming methodologies and best practices
- Experience building custom controls, forms, workflows, web parts, and search functions
- Experience working with automation tools and script languages, such as PowerShell
- Extensive knowledge of MS Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer, and MS SQL Server
- Strong understanding of Active Directory fundamentals
- Experience integrating SharePoint with other enterprise systems
- Familiarity with working SharePoint Server advance features, such as Search, Hubs, Timer Jobs, etc.
- Familiarity with SharePoint installations and architecture for single and multi-farm scenarios
- Familiarity with SharePoint Governance
- Familiarity with SharePoint models for deployment (Azure and AWS)
- Ability to diagnose complex SharePoint issues and recommend improvements
Every day at DevFacto is different. As part of your role, you will be working with clients, writing code, and creating documentation. Therefore, we are searching for a candidate keen or experienced in the following areas:
- Lead workshops/meetings with clients
- Document/communicate recommendations and requirements thoroughly
- Write maintainable, modern, elegant code using industry best practices
- Write and update comprehensive tests
- Configure servers/platforms/infrastructure
We like to work hard and to build beautiful products. We love doing what we do. These are some skills very close to our hearts:
- Be eager to mentor others and be mentored
- Provide attention to detail, with meticulous focus on design
- Demonstrate work ethic and be a proven self-starter
- Exhibit experience working in teams, preferably performing pair programming and code reviews
- Be passionate about software and to continuously improving your craft, especially by following industry trends and technologies
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills; clearly articulate to and communicate with clients and peers
- Have opinions regarding software development best-practices, including agile methodologies, design patterns, and tools
- Be willing to invest and commit to an organization
- Bring ideas forward constantly about how to improve the quality of our projects
Why join our team?
- Competitive salaries, group benefits, profit sharing
- Challenging projects and leading-edge technologies
- Extensive training
- Flexible hours, creative workspaces with games and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular team social events including Friday happy-hours and monthly team outings
- Award Winning Culture
If this sounds like a match made in heaven, we want to hear from you!