Hey there! We’re DevFacto and we are looking for that special someone to spend a little more time with...
On the surface, it might seem like we’re just into software development, but we also love spending time learning new things, making an impact in our communities, and hanging out with friends. We are also super social, mildly athletic, enjoy traveling, and have a big love of animals. Finally, while we know it’s totally cliché, we still enjoy a good long walk on the beach!
We’re looking for an inspiring and creative Marketing Coordinator who wants to grow with us. Are you the perfect match?
As Marketing Coordinator, you will be asked primarily to collaborate, manage and execute on our modern workplace product, Sparrow’s marketing strategy including product marketing, content marketing, social media, SEO, special event coordination and other general marketing requirements. Reports to Head of Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on Sparrow’s overall marketing strategy;
- Contribute to the development and execution of general marketing programs to achieve stated objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share;
- Assist with direct marketing campaigns from planning to delivery and measurement of effectiveness, including newsletter creation and distribution, email campaigns, and social media campaigns;
- Assist with market research initiatives including competitive intelligence research to win more customers;
- Develop the story of our product and create messaging for the features and benefits;
- Build and manage a content calendar that attracts a qualified audience, as well as produce the required content (including blog articles, case studies, whitepapers, e-books, email newsletters, web campaigns, public relations, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.);
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Twitter and LinkedIn;
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize website and content;
- Create monthly reports containing a description of the monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics;
- Assist with the planning and implementation of tradeshows and exhibits.
- Strong understanding of both traditional and digital marketing;
- Excellent aptitude for oral and written communication, content development and editing;
- Adept at learning new concepts with a keen desire for new challenges;
- Creative spirit that is attentive to detail;
- Data driven and research-oriented personality;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and take ownership for the delivery of plans and results.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with an increasing responsibility in marketing, content coordination, event execution, and sales support.;
- Post-secondary education in commerce, marketing, communications, or equivalent;
- Proven experience in planning, organizing, and executing promotions and special events;
- Experience with Microsoft Office, WordPress, and MailChimp;
- Experience with CRM systems and lead management;
- Experience in updating websites and various social media including Twitter, and LinkedIn;
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics);
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage.
Are you ready to join one of Canada’s Best Employers?